- A young widow in ibadan had a 2 years old baby admitted on account of drug reaction was assisted with N3,000
- A child who was admitted to Oni Memorial children hospital on account of loss of consciousness was assisted with N10,000
- Attention was drawn to boy in UCH, Ibadan who has heart problem, and was being planned for surgery in India. We assisted with N20,000
- A tuberculosis patient admitted at Jericho Chest Hospital in Ibadan was assisted with N10,000.
- A young woman in Ilorin whose son suffers a psychiatric illness was assisted with the sum of N10,000 for the purchase of medicines for the sick child
- A young man was assisted with N15,000 to have a surgical procedure done at the University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital.
- The sum of N2,500 was used to purchase the vital drug ‘insulin’ for a diabetic woman at the University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital.
Total – N70,500.00
- An undergraduate student in LAUTECH, Ogbomosho, who was almost withdrawn due to non-payment of school fees, was assisted with N20,000
- A post secondary school student in Ibadan solicited for assistance to write GCE. She was assisted with N10,000
- A final Year Veterinary Medicine student in U.I was assisted with N20,000 for his final year project.
- A final Year Anatomy student in Unilorin was also assisted with N20,000 for her final year project.
- An undergraduate of the College of Education, Ilorin (UNAD affiliation) who could not pay up his school fees was assisted with the sum of N39,000.
- A medical student who needed N5,000 to make up his school fees was also assisted
- A family who reverted to Islam in Ibadan was faced with hardship. The husband was empowered with N20,000 to start a shoe business. Alhamdulillah now, they can make ends meets.
- A young widow in Ibadan with a relatively large family was supported in her (Tailoring) business with N60,000. The family is now better off.
- A member of the Trust fund had financial challenges, he was assisted with N20,000 as a support towards getting a motorcycle for transport business. He is now better off.
- A woman was given N25,000 to start a business, Alhamdulillah, the business is doing well.
- A woman in Ilorin was assisted with the sum of N20,000 to start petty trading.
- Another woman was assisted with N15,000 to commence the selling of Islamic materials.
- A recent amputee was assisted with the sum of N10,000.00 to assist in feeding
D) FOMWAN PARTNERSHIP
- In addition to regular visit to FOMWAN orphanage in Ibadan for medical services (consultation and treatment), we provide drugs for the motherless babies on quarterly basis. A sum of N40,000 has been expended on provision of drugs.
- In Ramadan 1432AH (2011), provision of foodstuff to the needy cost N10,000
- A Muslim in need in Ibadan was assisted with N7,000 for immediate relief
- In Ramadan 1433AH (2012). Two dozens of plastic chairs were donated to Jericho Specialist Hospital in Ibadan for the use of patients’ relatives. We spent N40,000.
- A sum of N10,000 was granted to two different families in Ibadan for immediate relief in the month of Ramadan 1433AH
- A sum of N23,000 was expended for the provision of food stuff for needy Muslims in Ramadan 1433AH
- A family with financial constraints in Ibadan was assisted with N10,000
- A sum of N85,000 has been used to refund investors in our failed business (farming and FOREX)
F) RECURRENT EXPENDITURE
- Customized SMS: From January 2011 till date, N10,000 has been spent for purchase of customized bulk SMS units
- WEBSITE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION:
N11,000 was spent for the year 2011 while N15,000 was spent for the year 2012
- CAC REGISTRATION AND ANNUAL RENEWAL DUE: Having spent N110,000:00 (one hundred and ten thousand naira) to register with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), N1000 was spent for 2011 and another N1000 for the year 2012 as annual renewal.
- WEBSITE UPGRADING
ATF website developed a bandwidth problem which was due to traffic and was upgraded with N 5,000. Additional N2,000 was spent on the Facebook link of the website
G) ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES
- Production of letter headed paper and pamphlets costing N10,000
- Production of ATF Vision (annual magazine) costing N30,000
- Transport and miscellaneous- N17,500
Grand Total= N802,500.00
- Online FOREX business losses, where over N200,000 was lost
- Farm venture loss of N169,000
- Getting more committed members from within and outside the country
- Irregular contributions from some distant members