- N20,000 was granted to pay the tuition fee of a sister at Oyo State College of Agriculture, Igbo-Ora.
- N40,000 was granted to pay the school fees and final year project of a part-time student at the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Ibadan.
- A married woman was given N30,000 to pay the school fees arrears of her children in a private Nursery and Primary School.
- N30,000 was given to an undergraduate at University of Abuja to pay his school fees and secure admission. Alhamdulilah he is now a student there!
- N5,000 was given to a sister for JAMB registration.
- N15,000 was granted to a student of Physiology, University of Ilorin College of Health Sciences (COHS) for his project.
- N38,000 was given to a new intake of Al-Hikmah University to complete his tuition fee.
- N25,000 was given to a student of Kwara State University (KWASU) to complete his registration.
- N20,000 was given to an orphan to pay her tuition at the School of Health Technology, Offa.
- N20,000 was given to a student of Health Management Information System, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) for tuition.
- N20,000 was given to a student of Geography, University of Ilorin to complete his registration.
- N15,000 was given to a student of Kwara State College of Nursing to complete tuition.
- N15,000 was given to a student of Al-Hikmah University to complete his tuition fee.
Total = N293,000.00
- N50,000 was granted to an ex-student of University of Ilorin for kidney transplant.
- N30,000 was given to a gunshot victim for plastic surgery at UITH,Ilorin.
- N20,000 was granted to a breast lump patient for surgical operation.
- N20,000 was given to a cancer patient at UITH.
- N6,000 was given to a diabetic patient at UITH.
- N30,000 was granted, through OASIS, for a patient’s kidney transplant operation.
- N20,000 was granted for the surgical operation of a woman at Adeoyo Teaching Hospital,Ibadan.
- N20,000 was granted for the medical treatment of an abandoned woman at the Ring Road State Hospital,Ibadan.
- N10,000 was granted for the medical treatment of a brother involved in motorcycle accident.
- A non – Muslim female lawyer with kidney problem was assisted with N50,000 from the national purse.
- N100,000 from the national purse was donated to a University Muslim lecturer for liver transplant in India but the man eventually passed on.
- A neonate with sepsis was assisted with N12, 000 for medical treatment in a private hospital in Ibadan.
Total = N368, 000.00
- A bag of rice, a bag of Semovita and 25litres of groundnut oil was presented to the Muslim Orphanage, Ilorin at the cost of N16,300
- Also presented to the Muslim Orphanage were 150 pieces of ATF exercise books.
- 200 pieces of ATF exercise books were presented to FOMWAN.
- A sister was assisted in securing employment in a private school in Ibadan.
- 5.N10,000 was donated to the Muslim prisoners in Agodi,Ibadan during 1435AH/2014Ramadan.
- Students’ Ramadan Programme at the Oyo State School of Nursing costing N20,000.
- Four bags of rice were distributed among the needy during Ramadan at a cost of N40,000.
- Air coolant worth N26,000 was donated to the theatre unit of Jericho Specialist Hospital, Ibadan.
- A needy sister was assisted with N5,000 during Ramadan for immediate relief.
- N10,000 worth of drugs and other materials were supplied to the FOMWAN Orphanage, Ibadan on quarterly basis `totaling N30,000 per annum.
- Other materials and items worth N42, 000 were donated during Ramadan.
- Goods worth N50,000 were donated to FOMWAN orphanage in Oshogbo.
Total= N249, 300.00
ZAKAT EMPOWERMENT FUND
- N50,000 from the monthly zakat fund was granted to a member to resuscitate his ailing business.
- N50,000 from the zakat fund was granted to an orphan to restock her provisions business.
- N50,000 from the zakat fund was granted to a brother whose commercial-purpose motorcycle was stolen.
- N50,000 from the zakat fund was given to another woman to start foodstuff trade after securing a kiosk in Ibadan.
- N50,000 from zakat fund was given to a brother to start egg business in Osogbo.
Total = N250,000.00
- A family man who lost his job was given N20,000 to start another business.
- A brother was granted N20,000 to re-stock his Islamic materials selling trade.
- A brother who learnt barbing was given N20,000 to buy materials needed to start a saloon.
- A sister was given N20,000 to start foodstuff trade.
- Another family man was assisted with N20,000 to resuscitate his kerosene business.
- A woman was assisted with N20,000 to start a trade of her choice.
- Another woman was also given N20,000 to augment her trade.
- Two sisters were empowered with sewing/whipping machines and other accessories worth N37,500 each totalling N75,000.00 in Ibadan.
Total = N215,000.00.00
Members with varying degrees of needs are being granted N50,000 maximum loan each at a time from a reserve of N150,000 set aside for the purpose. The repayment pattern is strictly Islamic.
1. Customized Bulk SMS purchase at a cost of N20,000
2. Website Annual Subscription at a cost of N15,000
3. Corporate Affairs Commission Annual Renewal at a cost of N1,000
4. Purchase of Airtime for communication- N1000
5. Purchase of data bundle for internet access- N4000
6. Transport cost- N20,000
1. N70,000 was spent to organise 2013 edition of Oyo State Annual Grant Ceremony.
2. Production of 2014 edition of ATF Vision at a cost of N75,000
3. Typesetting and photocopying of letters at a cost of N2,000
4. Production of two ATF banners -N5,000
5. Production of 200 Certificates – N3,500
6. Production of Membership forms- N5,000
7. Production of letter head paper- N4,000
8. Ramadan Family Forum Expenses -N6,580
9. Production of 500 ATF Exercise Books -N20,000
10. 15% Kwara State Remittance to NEC -N21,000
1.Subsidised Transport Fare for Student Executives -N5,500
2.NEC/NWC Meeting Hosting Expenses -N6,900