BEING THE 2ND QUARTER 2022 (APRIL-JUNE) REPORT OF ACTIVITIES OF ATF OYO STATE
1. N50,000 was given for the surgery and chemotherapy of a nine years old boy admitted at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin (UITH) for Retinoblastoma of the right eye.
2. N30,000 was given for the management/treatment of a boy suffering from Down Syndrome at the UCH, Ibadan and Oni Memorial Children Hospital, Ring Road, Ibadan.
3. N30,000 was given to a woman diagnosed of cancer of the bladder for Cholecystectomy at Ibadan.
4. N30,000 was given for the surgery of a woman diagnosed of Anal Cancer at Lagos.
- N30,000 was given to a father whose son’s leg was to be amputated due to cancer at a private hospital at Iwo Road, Ibadan. Total=N170,000
- A 200 level student of English and Literary Studies at the Ekiti State University was granted N30,000 to pay part of her school fees.
- N50,000 was granted for the upkeep and school fees of three orphans at Ibadan City Boys High School and Omoyeni Special School, Orita-Aperin, Ibadan.
- N5,500 was given to a student of Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology, Eleyele, Ibadan as payment for scrub.
1. 3 bags of rice at a cost of N93,000 were donated to Idi-Ape/Iwo Road Muslim Community, Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele as well as Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology, Eleyele, Ibadan during Ramadan 1443AH.
2. A sum of N490,000 was spent on foodstuffs (Semovita) distributed to the needy during Ramadan 1443 AH.
3. N30,000 was given as quarterly grants to the FOWWAN Orphanage, Akobo, Ibadan.
4. Another N30,000 was given as quarterly grants to the Widows Relief Initiative, Apata, Ibadan.
5. A sum of N61,000 was spent on Annual Ramadan Lecture at the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan.
6. A sum of N50,000 was given to a single mother to repay her debt at Olodo, Ibadan.
ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT 1. N50,000 was given to a widow at Ologuneru, Ibadan to boost her ogi and moinmoin supply trade.
2. N50,000 was given to an amputee family man to boost his Islamic Materials trade at Egbeda Oluwo, Ibadan.
3. N50,000 was given to a woman to resuscitate her polythene bags supply trade at Apete, Ibadan.
4. N50,000 was given to a woman to restock her patent medicine/provisions trade at Muslim area, Ibadan.
5. N50,000 was given to a woman at Lagos to buy Deep Freezer for her soft drinks/table water supply trade.
6. N75,000 was given to a graduate of Biology/Microbiology, the Polytechnic Ibadan to start a small scale poultry/fishery business at Moniya, Ibadan.
7. A sum of N30,000 was given to a brother to repair his commercial car at
- N10,000 was spent on the production of video documentary, logistics, data bundle subscriptions and call credit as well as printing and photocopying of letters and documents.
2. A sum of N10,000 was spent during the last ATF NEC/NWC Meeting at Ilorin, Kwara State.
Dr Ridwan Salam
Oyo State Coordinator
Acct Name: Al-AnsorTrust Fund