- N15,000 to supplement the tution fee of a student in College of Nursing, Ilorin.
- N8,000 to augument the school fee of a student at Kingsley College of Education, Ilorin
- N15,000 to supplement the tution fee of a student at Uniloin.
- N5,000 to complete the registration fee of a student sitting for NECO examination.
- N10,000 to support the school fee of Unilorin student.
- N5,000 to argument the project fee of a final year student of Unilorin.
- N10,000 to a student at the College of Nursing, Ilorin.
- N10,000 was granted to a sister to complete NECO examination registration fees in Osogbo.
- N100,000 was granted for tuition to a student of Fountain University, Osogbo.
- N50,000 to a postgraduate student of OAU to offset graduation requirements in MSc Economics.
- N20,000 was given to a widow ,who was earlier empowered with sewing machines, to pay her school fees at Mufutau Lanihun College of Education, Ibadan.
- N20,000 was granted to an orphan, whose WASSCE we sponsored, to pay her JAMB/UTME fee and tutorial class. The branch had helped enrolled her and her other sisters in a madrassa, secured funds from another organization and individual for further empowerment of her mother as well as payment of their house rent.
- N20,000 was granted to a medical student orphan at University of Abuja to pay part of his school fees.
- N20,000 was also given to a student of Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igbo-Ora to pay part of his tuition fee.
- N20,000 was given to a Masters degree student in the department of Special Education, University of Ibadan to pay part of his tuition fees.
- N20,000 was given to an ND1 student in the department of Science Laboratory Technology, The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki to pay his school fees.
- N20,000 was given to a female student abandoned by her parents in Ibadan.
- N20,000 was give to a MSc student of Civil Engineering, University of Ibadan, Ibadan to pay his acceptance fee.
- N20,000 was given to another M.A student of Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Ibadan, Ibadan to pay part of his school fees.
- N20,000 was granted to an ND2 student of Computer Engineering, Abraham Adesanya Polytechnnic, Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State.
- N50,000 was granted to a member to pay part of his school fee at department of Guidance and Counselling, University of Ibadan, Ibadan Distance Learning Centre.
- N25,000 was given to a student of Baptist College of Nursing, Saki to pay part of his school fees.
- N25,000 was given to a student to pay part of her school fees at a private college of education in Kwara state.
- N25,000 was given to another student of Merchant Navy Maritime Academy, Ogun State to pay part of his school fees.
- N25,000 was given to a M.A student of Arabic and Islamic studies at University of Ibadan to pay part of his school fees.
- N13,000 was granted to a patient in Ilorin.
- N1,000 for purchase of drug for a patient in Ilorin.
- N6,000 was granted to another patient in Ilorin.
- N12,000 to yet another patient in Ilorin.
- N20,000 was granted as relief for hospital bills of a patient at LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Osogbo.
- Another N20,000 was granted as relief fund for a child’s surgery at Osogbo.
- N5,000 was granted to pay hospital bills of a sick child at Osogbo.
- N20,000 was granted as relief fund for medical bills to a sufferer of arthritis at OAUTHC, Ile Ife, Osun State.
- N20,000 granted for medical bills for a patient at UITH, whose relatives are based in Osogbo.
- N20,000 granted for medical bills of a patient in Osogbo.
- N7,000 was granted to a sister for medical bills after child birth at Osogbo.
- N30,000 for a surgical case of a patient whose relative stays in Osogbo.
- A total sum of N1,053,700 was spent during the 3rd edition of the Annual Free Surgical Outreach/Cervical Cancer Screening where 173 surgeries were performed and 106 Cervical Cancer Screening was done at Muslim Hospital, Mosfala, Ibadan.
- N30,000 was given to a brother to pay medical bill at UCH, Ibadan for intracranial abscess resulting from an accident on his job.
- A sister whose two children were admitted at the UCH, Ibadan was assisted with N30,000.
- A sister with renal failure at the UCH, Ibadan was assisted with N25,000.
- N20,000 was given to a brother to rent a shop for his barbing saloon services in Ibadan.
- A housewife was empowered with a grinding machine worth N57,000 in Ibadan. ATF gave N50,000 while she provided the balance.
- An orphan was empowered with sewing and whipping machines worth N57,500 in Ibadan. ATF gave N50,000 while he provided the balance.
- N50,000 was granted to procure deep freezer to empower another housewife in Ilorin, Kwara State.
- N50,000 was granted to help a woman whose shop was burgled by thieves in Ibadan.
- N15,000 was granted to help a housewife restock her polythene bag cutting trade in Ibadan.
- N40,000 was granted to empower a widow engaged in fruits selling in Ibadan.
- N50,000 was given to empower another widow engaged in patent medicine trade in Ibadan.
- N50,000 was granted to empower another sister in acquiring a photocopier for commercial purposes in Ibadan. 10. A widow was empowered with N50,000 worth of assorted trading items in Ibadan.
- An apprentice was assisted with N20,000 to secure his freedom from his boss in electrical wiring in Ibadan.
- N50,000 was given to empower another widow to start soft drinks retail trade in Ibadan.
- N30,000 was granted for the empowerment of an indigent woman in Ilorin.
- N20,000 granted to a female beneficiary in Osogbo to support her business and pay her children’s school fees.
- N30,000 was spent on quarterly provisions and drugs for FOMWAN Orphanage, Ibadan.
- N10,000 was granted to the inmates of Agodi Prison, Ibadan for the purchase of foodstuffs and other essential items.
- N20,000 was granted to a member at Oni and Sons Memorial Children’s Hospital, Ring Road, Ibadan to repay a debt.
- N222,000 was spent on 12 bags of rice and other beverages distributed in customized polythene bags during Ramadan 1438AH among the needy including widows in Idi Ape/Iwo Road Muslim Community and Agodi prison inmates, Ibadan.
- N20,000 was spent on Tertiary Students Annual Ramadan Lecture at School of Nursing, Eleyele, Ibadan.
- N10,000 worth of provisions was donated during Ramadan and another N15,000 during Eid el Adha to FOMWAN Orphanage, Ibadan.
- N15,000 was granted to Agodi Prison inmates for Eid el Adha celebrations in Ibadan.
- N15,000 was granted to Adeoyo Maternity Teaching Hospital, Ibadan for Eid el Adha celebrations of patients and staff on duty during the festival period.
- N11,000 worth of assorted fruit juice was distributed among account officers of Oyo State Hospital Management Board during Ramadan.
- N25,000 was given to a member at Ring Road State Hospital, Ibadan to pay part of his house rent.
- N45,000 was used to purchase daily necessities, food stuffs, court fines, drugs and transport fare for inmates at Oke-Kura Federal Prison, Ilorin.
- N41,000 for the bi-annual Eid Sallah Party at the Borstal Institution, Ilorin.
- N10, 000 to a woman seeking accommodation in Ilorin.
- N5,000 was granted as relief fund to a job seeker for transportation to an interview in Osogbo.
- Food items worth N25,900 were donated to FOMWAN orphanage, Osogbo in March, 2017.
- N2,500 was provided as relief fund for naming ceremony to a former prison inmate who gained freedom through us.
- N10,000 granted to Fountain University, Osogbo Muslim Students Society (MSS) during their Da’wah Week for awareness on ATF activities.
- N20,000 was granted as relief fund for house rent to two beneficiaries at N10,000 each in Osogbo.
- N10,000 granted as support for Muslim Visits to assist the prison inmates at Ile Ife, Osun State.
- Another N25,000 worth of food items and other consumables donated to FOMWAN orphanage in Osogbo as relief materials for Ramadan and Eidul Fitr.
- Another N10,000 granted as support for Muslim Visits for the purchase of ram for Eidul Adha to assist the prison inmates at Ile Ife, Osun State.
- N25,000 worth of food items donated to FOMWAN orphanage in Osogbo in October.
- N20,000 was granted to a brother for house rent in Osogbo, Osun State.
- N28,000 was spent on behalf of NEC to install site lock to prevent unauthorized activities on the website.
- N25,000 was spent on behalf of NEC for annual website renewal subscriptions.
- N16,000 recurrent expenses for the weekly visit to Borstal Institution, Ilorin.
- N6,400 miscellaneous expenses in Ilorin, Kwara State.