- A student of College of Nursing was granted N20,000 for payment of school fee.
- A student of Unilorin was granted N10,000 for payment of school fee.
- A student of Enviromental Management Dept., Unilorin, was given N15,000 for payment of school fee.
- A sum of N10,000 was given to an orphan as part of his school expenses.
- N10,000 was given to an indigent mother to supplement her school fee.
- N16,000 was granted to a student for registration of NECO examination.
- N20,000 was granted to a student of College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies to complete her registration.
- N10,000 each was awarded to a sister and a brother at College of Nursing as part of their school fees.
- N10,000 was given to a student of Kwara Polytechnic, Ilorin as part of his school fee.
- N3,000 as project assistance to final year student of Unilorin.
- N5,000 as project fee to a student.
- N20,000 to a student of College of Nursing to complement her school fee.
- N10,000 assistance for tuition fee of a Unilorin student.
Sub Total =N169,000
- N50,000 was given to a Uniosun student for completion of fees.
- A total of N65,000 given to a student of Federal Polytechnic Offa for tuition, accommodation and project expenses.
- N56,250 was awarded to a Uniosun student for completion of school fees.
- N10,000 was awarded to a Fountain University student for outstanding school fees payment.
- N7,000 was awarded to complete the payment of a student’s NECO registration fee.
Sub Total =N132,000
- A sum of N10,000 was given to a mother pay the WAEC fee of her child in a public secondary school in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- A sum of N10,000 was given to an orphan to pay for JAMB/UTME form, registration and examination.
- A sum of N20,000 was given to a widow to pay the WAEC fee of her daughter in a public secondary school in Ibadan.
- A sum of N20,000 was given to a student admitted to study Education/Economics at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan as part of his school fees.
- A student of Chemical Engineering, University of Ilorin but who resides in Ibadan was granted N20,000 to pay part of his school fees.
- An HND student of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa was granted N20,000 to pay part of his school fees.
- A sum of N30,000 was granted to a student of department of Microbiology, University of Ibadan to pay her school fees.
- A member was granted N40,000 to pay her professional exam fees.
- A mother was given N30,000 to pay the school fees of her two children at the Polytechnic, Ibadan.
- N25,000 was given to a newly-admitted student of School of Basic Midwifery, Muslim Hospital, Saki, Oyo State to pay part of her school fees.
- Another member was granted N40,000 to pay part of his school fees for further education at Federal School of Surveying,Oyo.
- A student of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan was given N30,000 to pay part of her school fees.
- A member was given N20,000 to pay his school fees for further education at NOUN, Ibadan Centre.
Sub Total = N315,000
Total Educational Grants For All States = N616,000
- A sum of N12,000 was granted to a diabetic patient.
- N50,000 was given to a young girl for her surgical operation.
- N10,000 was awarded to a female patient of abdominal tumor.
- N10,000 to relieve a medical bill of a patient.
- N1,000 aid for a patient’s drug.
- N40,000 was granted to a family that fell victims of fire disaster which claimed their mother’s life while others got severe burn.
Sub Total =N123,000
- N10,000 given to our collaborator, Medicare Trust Foundation (MCTF) on behalf of FOMWAN for medical treatment and food materials of a neonate inmate in the orphanage suffering from severe anaemia.
- N75,000 was awarded to a 5-year old child with a heart condition (Tetralogy of Fallot), which requires surgery at the OAU Teaching Hospital Complex.
Sub Total = N85,000
- A total sum of N774,805 was spent during the second edition of Oyo State Annual Free Surgical Outreach where 90 surgical procedures were successfully carried out while 114 women were screened for cervical cancer.
- N30,000 was donated to a woman who delivered five babies at once at UCH, Ibadan.
- N20,000 was granted to a widow whose sickle cell child, on admission at UCH, Ibadan, required blood transfusion.
- N50,000 was granted to a member whose mother was diagnosed of blood cancer at UCH, Ibadan and requiring N3m for chemotherapy and accompanying medication.
- N5,000 was given to female student of Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology, Eleyele, Ibadan diagnosed of Sec Amenorrhoea for test and treatment, both subsidized at ATF’s instance.
- N20,000 was granted to a sister to a sister for medical emergency at Jericho Specialist Hospital, Ibadan.
- Another N20,000 was granted to a woman admitted at UCH, Ibadan for internal bleeding.
- A sum of N15,000 was granted to another medical emergency patient at Jericho Specialist Hospital, Ibadan.
- N20,000 was granted to a patient admitted at Jericho Specialist Hospital, Ibadan.
Sub Total = N954,805
Total Health Grant For All States = N1,162,805
ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT/SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- N7,000 was given to a young female patient as post-operation feeding fee.
- N10,000 was granted to challenged woman for business recovery.
- N20,000 was given as an empowerment for the hijab trade of a sister.
- Two bundles of roofing sheet, at a cost of N26,000, were presented to a widow who was a victim of a heavy rain storm.
- N17,000 worth of various food stuffs to the kid-inmates of Borstal Training Institute, Ganmo, Ilorin, for Ramadan Feast.
- N16,000 economic empowerment to an indigent housewife.
Sub Total =N96,500
- N31,800 was spent on food items and other consumables for FOMWAN Orphanage, Osogbo towards the Eid Fitr celebrations.
- N10,000 counterpart funding on Eid Fitr for Ile-Ife Prison inmates.
- N35,000 granted to a single mother for business investment in Osogbo.
- Freed inmate from Ile-Ife prison was assisted by paying N14,400 for a shop on aluminium business in Ede.
- N20,000 granted to a reverted pastor for investment into his business.
- N10,000 for Prison inmates support towards Eid Adhah celebration.
- N19,600 for food items donated to FOMWAN Orphanage, Osogbo towards the Eid Adhah celebrations.
Sub Total= N140,800
- A sister was granted N30,000 to start a trade in tailoring materials in Ibadan.
- Another sister was granted N30,000 to start a trade in cooking stove wicks in Ibadan.
- N50,000 was given to empower a widow to start hair–dressing services but on conditions that she adheres to Islamic teachings.
- N20,000 was granted to a brother whose commercial vehicle was impounded by the Nigeria Customs Service to secure its release in Ibadan.
- N50,000 was granted to another woman to boost her fashion designing and soft drinks/pure water retail business in Ibadan.
- N20,000 was given to a brother to put his commercial vehicle back into working conditions.
- N30,000 was given to a brother who was defrauded of his working capital to resuscitate his business in Ibadan.
- A lady was granted N50,000 counterpart funding to purchase overlocking machine for her fashion designing business in Lagos State.
- Another widow was empowered with N50,000 to procure sewing and whipping machines in Ibadan.
- A member whose commercial motorcycle was stolen was assisted with a replacement at a cost of N50,000.
- N30,000 was granted to a brother whose apartment was completely gutted by fire in Ibadan.
- N10,000 worth of drugs and provisions was donated to FOMWAN Orphanage, Ibadan on quarterly basis totaling N40,000.
- N5,000 was donated to the MSSN, Federal Cooperative College branch, Ibadan during their 2016 Jihad week.
- About N100,000 worth of foodstuffs(rice and semovita) was distributed among the needy during Ramadan,1437AH in Ibadan.
- N22,000 was spent on Annual Students Ramadan Lecture at the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan.
- N10,000 was donated for the Iftar programme of the inmates of Agodi Prison, Ibadan during Ramadan, 1437AH.
- Another N10,000 was donated for the Eid el Adha festival celebration of the inmates of Agodi Prison, Ibadan.
- N10,000 was granted for the Eid el Adha festival get-together party for patients and duty staff of Adeoyo Maternity Teaching Hospital, Ibadan.
Total Grants On Economic Empowerment/Social Responsibilities for All States = N844,300
NET TOTAL NATIONAL ANNUAL GRANTS ARE:
Osun State = N357,000
Oyo State = N1, 876,805
NET TOTAL = N2,622,305.00
Administrative Expenses (National/Oyo State) = N220,000
GRAND TOTAL = N2,842,305.00